|We will be discussing the following questions in the class today.
1) What are the criteria for classifying national culture?
2) What are the relations between national culture and organizational culture?
3) Culture is a kind of value system that has been shared by its members. What is your image for Korean culture?
4) According to the article by Prof. Underwood, what is the method for Korean to make ‘out’ person to be ‘in’ person?
5) Why do Korean people put hierarch first over equality in human relations?
6) What do you think is the cause for Koreans to emphasize loyalty first than honesty?